WWAT wishes to acknowledge the following people and organisations for their generous financial support:
- Marlis Straessner-Lacroix, from Silverette in Germany (May 2017)
- Liz Jull, midwife from Otaki (July 2016)
- Ruth Martis, midwife from Palmerston North (September 2015)
- New Zealand College of Midwives (Waikato region) – thank you to members for the grant awarded in recognition of the work already done in the digitisation process. (July 2015)
- Domiciliary Midwives Society of New Zealand – thank you to previous members of the Society who donated the left-over funds from the dis-established DMS. This is being used to assist with digistisation of the Domiciliary Midwives Society of New Zealand archive (June 2015)
- Birthspirit – thanks to Birthspirit for the ongoing support to collect, preserve, digitise and publicise WWAT Collections, and for developing and administering all WWAT processes and website. (Ongoing since October 2006.)
Please feel free to make a financial donation to support the Trust’s work.
No amount is too large or too small.
You will receive a receipt and will be acknowledged as a Friend of Wise Woman Archives Trust (Inc).